"I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE." ― Alex
However, the character seen in ABiBaZ is not the "real" Alex; it is a demonic entity that killed a human named Alex and disguised itself as him. It's unknown if this demonic creature has a true name.
In his human "disguise", Alex has brown hair and pale skin, along with wearing a white-pink striped shirt and lighter brown trousers. If the player is caught by Alex after he is angered, a jumpscare sequence will play, showing his face splitting open horizontally and vertically as if preparing to consume them before the game over sequence.
Towards the second half of the game, Alex's appearance greatly changes and distorts to obscene proportions within his own realm, possibly as an enraged state when pursuing the player. His face, similar to the end-game death jumpscare, will have split open alongside an extra pair of eyes on his face (totaling for four). Alex's arms will have appeared to be elongated, with his sweater sleeves torn, and his arms show to curve at the ends in a scythe. His shirt is torn open as if attacked and ripped open manually, exposing his chest cavity, ribs and eyes visible. Alex's legs will have become unnaturally long and spindly, curving away from himself before ending downwards in sharp points.
In UD, we can see what Alex looks like with his human disguise completely removed. This sprite was made by Discord user Cole, so its appearance may not be completely canon.
Alex initially seems to be a calm character, but as soon as he reveals his true form, he becomes extremely aggressive towards everyone and everything. He will often act impulsively and without thinking, doing things such as destroying inanimate objects around the school or attacking others randomly. The only way to calm him down is by letting him tire himself out, or by giving him meat or aloe (the latter is more effective).
Not much about the original Alex is known, apart from that he was friends with Dolly after meeting her at a bus stop, and lived in a "weird and old but decent looking" apartment.
At some point, the original Alex was killed by a demon who mimicked his form, causing him to become who he is in ABiBaZ. He captured Scrina and attempted to force her to build a school for him, but Scrina was unable to cooperate with him, so he attempted to sell Scrina instead. When this failed, he built the school himself, but kept Scrina around because he found her to be good for "stress release". It's unknown how the others came to be in Alex's School, or why he wanted to build a school in the first place.
- Mimicry: Alex is able to make himself look like any organic being by eating a substantial amount of flesh from a victim. Alex's disguise looks more realistic the more flesh he eats off a person.. Alex can also transform into any disguise he has taken on previously, however the older the disguise is the more "corrupted" it becomes. This does not work on tarwills or any other supernatural beings.
- Pocket Dimension: Alex is able to transport others into a pocket dimension that he has near complete control over.
- Cloning: Many "clones" of Alex can be found behind the walls of the school. There are also "shadow" Alex clones in Alex's Realm.
- Water Breathing: Alex does not need to breathe, meaning he is incapable of drowning or suffocating.
In Alex Basics
At the start of the game, Alex will be standing at the entrance, welcoming the player and immediately directing them to the first classroom. While the player collects the first and second notebooks, the player will see Alex talking to them through a window in the notebook screen, telling them how to solve the problem. However, once the player manages to get an answer wrong, he will become angry at the player and start to actively chase them. Alex's movement is almost exactly the same as Viktor Strobovski's movement; he will move towards the player a few steps at a time, in intervals that change depending on how many questions are answered wrong. However, his footsteps are much quieter, so it is very difficult to hear them if you aren't reasonably close to him. If he catches the player, he will jumpscare them and end the game immediately. The player can use the soda on him to freeze him for a short amount of time to avoid this.
|The following information contains spoilers. To view them, click the [show] tag.|
After the player acquires all necessary notebooks (20 in total), the game will temporarily freeze before the player is quickly transported to a different realm, where Alex does not appear to be present at the time. There will be occasional sounds, along with physical sights, that hint towards his or something else's possible presence, however Alex does not directly show himself until the near-end of this portion of the game. After enough corridors are wandered and a certain area is reached (with walls colored a dark, gravely red), Alex's "true" form will let out a loud shriek and charge quickly at the player. He is apparently unsuccessful with catching them, as Scrina takes them to the surface and states that Alex is "trapped down there for a long time," implying that Alex has been left behind to wander in his own realm beyond the player's successful escape.
There is also a secret item called Gato Alex, which appears to be a cat-like version of human Alex.
- Discord user Cole is currently developing a 3D model of Alex, which if completed will likely be used in Alex Basics: Scrina's Sensors.
- Alex and Olivia are the only characters who do not have a poster in the detention room.
- Alex wrote the posters on the wall of the detention room, and purposefully included false information (such as Candy princess's age being 16-20 instead of 900+) for unknown reasons.
- Behind one of the walls of the school, the mangled corpse of an entity appearing similar to Alex can be found. This is likely the "real" Alex that the "fake" Alex killed and ate in order to disguise itself as him.
- Demon Alex can reach speeds up to 170 km/h while running.
- Demon Alex is incapable of picking stuff up with any finesse due to his scythes. A locked door would probably be enough to stop him.
- Alex sinks in water.
- Dolly decorates the school for Christmas, but Alex usually gets in the way by eating the decorations or getting tangled up in them.
|Characters in UDgame|
Biaxufu • Buny • Cangraw • Crogias • Geckles • Gredel • Grenes • He • Hennes • Ilekenohm • Ioxero • Kvinn • Letneck • Loncie • Mangaliere • Miklene • Minet • Monquer • Nana • Oliemo • Pink Guy • Tantei • Thiccobreather • Trix • Uber-Wonnier • Wonnier • Xorie • Zorie